ComboFoam® is an Underlayment & Moisture Barrier for use in residential and commercial flooring applications. As part of our Value Collection, ComboFoam is a fine choice for most Laminate, Engineered and Solid hardwood flooring installations. ComboFoam can be used in Floating and Nail down installations.
An installation method that can be used with a variety of materials, including laminates, engineered hardwood, luxury vinyl and rigid core flooring. In this method, individual planks (or in some cases tiles) interlock edge-to-edge to form a single mat-like surface that simply rests on the underlayment.
Nail installation is a method commonly used for solid hardwood floors. This method uses a flooring cleat to nail down the flooring to the wood subfloor.
- Exceeds requirements for Uniform Building Codes.
- Attached PE film as moisture barrier.
- Exceeds industry standards.
- Helps provide a comfortable walking surface.
- VOCs below quantifiable limit as per CA 03150.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
Easy to Install
- Light weight.
- Lip and tape system allows for easier installation.
- No need for professional tools.