FloorMuffler® Flex is a high performance Acoustic Underlayment for use in residential and commercial flooring applications. As part of our Premium Collection, FloorMuffler Flex is the ideal choice for most Laminate, Engineered wood, Solid hardwood, LVT and tile flooring installations. FloorMuffler Flex can be used in Floating, Nail down, and Double glue down installations.
- For Use Under Laminate, Engineered & Hardwood
- For Use Under Luxury Vinyl & Rigid Core
- For Use Under Porcelain and Ceramic Tile
An installation method that can be used with a variety of materials, including laminates, engineered hardwood, luxury vinyl and rigid core flooring. In this method, individual planks (or in some cases tiles) interlock edge-to-edge to form a single mat-like surface that simply rests on the underlayment.
Nail installation is a method commonly used for solid hardwood floors. This method uses a flooring cleat to nail down the flooring to the wood subfloor.
Double Glue Down
Double Glue Down
An installation method whereby the underlayment is first adhered to the subfloor with an adhesive, and the floor is then adhered to the underlayment. When using this method, it is very important to make sure that the right adhesives are used depending on the type of flooring, subfloor and underlayment in the installation.
- Outstanding through the floor and impact noise protection.
- Exceeds requirements for Uniform Building Codes.
- NOT a moisture barrier; requires additional film.
- Adds R value to chilly floors.
- Helps provide a comfortable walking surface.
Floor Strength & Durability
- Outstanding compression strength to protect the locking systems of your floor.
- Helps eliminate minor subfloor imperfections.
- Up to 96% recycled content.
- Fully Recyclable.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
Easy to Install
- No need for professional tools.