FloorMuffler® LVT Ultraseal
FloorMuffler® LVT is a high performance Acoustic Underlayment & Moisture Barrier for use in residential and commercial flooring applications. As part of our Premium Collection, FloorMuffler LVT is the ideal choice for most Luxury Vinyl Tile & Plank flooring installations. FloorMuffler LVT can be used in Floating and Double glue down installations. Available both with and without UltraSeal self-sealing lip & tape system.
|Standard Size||Contractor Size|
|Material||XLPP Foam||XLPP Foam|
|Thickness||1 mm.||1 mm.|
|Width||35 in.||72 in.|
|Length||34.3 ft.||100 ft.|
|Coverage||100 SF||600 SF|
An installation method that can be used with a variety of materials, including laminates, engineered hardwood, luxury vinyl and rigid core flooring. In this method, individual planks (or in some cases tiles) interlock edge-to-edge to form a single mat-like surface that simply rests on the underlayment.
Double Glue Down
Double Glue Down
An installation method whereby the underlayment is first adhered to the subfloor with an adhesive, and the floor is then adhered to the underlayment. When using this method, it is very important to make sure that the right adhesives are used depending on the type of flooring, subfloor and underlayment in the installation.
- Outstanding through the floor and impact noise protection.
- Exceeds requirements for Uniform Building Codes.
- Closed-Cell XLPP Core creates a Moisture Barrier.
- No additional films required.
- Exceeds industry standards.
- Improves the R-Value of your flooring system.
- Energy efficient for underfloor heating systems.
- Helps provide a comfortable walking surface.
Floor Strength & Durability
- Outstanding compression strength to protect the locking systems of your floor.
- Helps eliminate minor subfloor imperfections.
- VOCs below quantifiable limit as per CA 03150.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
Easy to Install
- Light weight.
- UltraSeal system allows for easier installation.
- No need for professional tools.