Natura Elite™ by Floormuffler®
Natura™ Elite is an Acoustic Underlayment & Moisture Barrier for use in residential and commercial flooring applications. As part of our Professional Collection, Natura Elite is an excellent choice for most Laminate, Engineered and Solid hardwood flooring installations. Natura Elite can be used in Floating and Nail down installations. Available with UltraSeal self-sealing lip & tape system.
An installation method that can be used with a variety of materials, including laminates, engineered hardwood, luxury vinyl and rigid core flooring. In this method, individual planks (or in some cases tiles) interlock edge-to-edge to form a single mat-like surface that simply rests on the underlayment.
Nail installation is a method commonly used for solid hardwood floors. This method uses a flooring cleat to nail down the flooring to the wood subfloor.
- Improves Acoustic performance of your flooring system.
- Exceeds requirements for Uniform Building Codes.
- Attached PE film as moisture barrier.
- Exceeds industry standards.
- Adds R value to chilly floors.
- Helps provide a comfortable walking surface.
Floor Strength & Durability
- Outstanding compression strength to protect the locking systems of your floor.
- Helps eliminate minor subfloor imperfections.
- 98% recycled fiber core.
- VOCs below quantifiable limit as per CA 03150.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
Easy to Install
- UltraSeal system allows for easier installation.
- No need for professional tools.