QuietCure™ is an Acoustic Underlayment & Moisture Barrier for use in residential and commercial flooring applications. As part of our Professional Collection, quietCure™ is an excellent choice for most Laminate, Engineered and Solid hardwood flooring installations. QuietCure™ can be used in Floating, Nail down, and Double glue down installations. Available both with and without ultraSeal self-sealing lip & tape system.
An installation method that can be used with a variety of materials, including laminates, engineered hardwood, luxury vinyl and rigid core flooring. In this method, individual planks (or in some cases tiles) interlock edge-to-edge to form a single mat-like surface that simply rests on the underlayment.
Nail installation is a method commonly used for solid hardwood floors. This method uses a flooring cleat to nail down the flooring to the wood subfloor.
Double Glue Down
Double Glue Down
An installation method whereby the underlayment is first adhered to the subfloor with an adhesive, and the floor is then adhered to the underlayment. When using this method, it is very important to make sure that the right adhesives are used depending on the type of flooring, subfloor and underlayment in the installation.
- Improves Acoustic performance of your flooring system.
- Exceeds requirements for Uniform Building Codes.
- Closed-Cell XLPP Core creates a Moisture Barrier.
- No additional films required.
- Exceeds industry standards.
- Improves the R-Value of your flooring system.
- Suitable for use with radiant heat flooring.
- Helps provide a comfortable walking surface.
Floor Strength & Durability
- Helps eliminate minor subfloor imperfections.
- VOCs below quantifiable limit as per CA 03150.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
Easy to Install
- Light weight.
- UltraSeal system allows for easier installation.
- No need for professional tools.
Floors for the cure
The Floors for the Cure Foundation was conceived with the premise that we all have a responsibility to give back to the community. To that end, a team of Trustees, Board of Directors and Volunteers was assembled, all of whom passionately support this mission. Our team is comprised of Individuals and Companies who are dedicated to giving back to society. These individuals and companies are all volunteers who have devoted their time and their efforts to helping others.Learn more