FloorMuffler® encore is a high performance Acoustic Underlayment & Moisture Barrier for use in residential and commercial flooring applications. As part of our Premium Collection, floorMuffler® encore is the ideal underlayment for most vinyl plank and rigid core floor coverings with or without a pre-attached pad. floorMuffler® encore can be used in Floating installations.
Designed and engineered to improve the acoustic performance of rigid core floors with pre-attached pad while protecting the interlocking systems.
|DIY Size||Standard Size||Contractor Size|
|Material||XLPP Foam||XLPP Foam||XLPP Foam|
|Thickness||1.1 mm||1.1 mm||1.1 mm|
|Width||48 in||39 in||72 in|
|Length||25 ft||30.75 ft||100 ft|
|Coverage||100 SF||100 SF||600 SF|
An installation method that can be used with a variety of materials, including laminates, engineered hardwood, luxury vinyl and rigid core flooring. In this method, individual planks (or in some cases tiles) interlock edge-to-edge to form a single mat-like surface that simply rests on the underlayment.
- Improves Acoustic performance on flooring systems with pre-attached pad.
- Exceeds requirements for Uniform Building Codes.
- Closed-Cell XLPP Core creates a Moisture Barrier.
- No additional films required.
- Exceeds industry standards.
- Improves the R-Value of your flooring system.
- Energy efficient for underfloor heating systems.
- Helps provide a comfortable walking surface.
Floor Strength & Durability
- Outstanding compression strength to protect the locking systems of floors with pad attached.
- Helps eliminate minor subfloor imperfections.
- VOCs below quantifiable limit as per CA 03150.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
Easy to Install
- Light weight.
- UltraSeal system allows for easier installation.
- No need for professional tools.