Natura™ by Floormuffler®
Natura is a Value Grade, acoustic underlayment and moisture barrier for use in both residential and commercial installations. With 93% recycled material, this product is exceptionally eco friendly.
An installation method that can be used with a variety of materials, including laminates, engineered hardwood, luxury vinyl and rigid core flooring. In this method, individual planks (or in some cases tiles) interlock edge-to-edge to form a single mat-like surface that simply rests on the underlayment.
Nail installation is a method commonly used for solid hardwood floors. This method uses a flooring cleat to nail down the flooring to the wood subfloor.
- Improves Acoustic performance of your flooring system.
- Exceeds requirements for Uniform Building Codes.
- Attached PE film as moisture barrier.
- Exceeds industry standards.
- Adds R value to chilly floors.
- Helps provide a comfortable walking surface.
Floor Strength & Durability
- Helps eliminate minor subfloor imperfections.
- 93% recycled fiber core.
- VOCs below quantifiable limit as per CA 03150.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
Easy to Install
- No need for professional tools.